www.thistable4one.com

Please visit the NEW Table 4 One site at: www.thistable4one.com

THANKS!!!

Comments

  1. The biggest scam Ever Table 4 One Never have I been more disappointed in the event on Friday, November 15, 2013, hosted by Table 4 One at Chatham 14 Theater, thinking that if the vent was posted on Groupon than it must be a great company and organized. No don’t get me wrong I know 87th street, but the event was on Groupon and per the Groupon Ad (see below) my friends and I decided to purchase our tickets and go.
    The Deal
    • $27 for one ticket to The Best Man Holiday premiere event at the Chatham 14 Theater at 9:30 p.m. on November 15 (a $55 value)
    • Cheese and dessert tasting
    • Tastings of up to three wines
    • After-party with more than 30 vendors
    Table 4 One
    Thrust unexpectedly into single life, Courtney Nicole started Table 4 One as a way to cope. A blog about being a single woman in the city, Table 4 One has been embraced by others in the same situation. Besides her regular postings, Courtney hosts singles-mingles and movie-viewing parties where like-minded people can meet each other, swap contact info, and find out if they have two halves of the same Best Friends locket.
    This event was NOTHING like it was advertised and was a complete scam
    Unorganized
    After-Party none excited
    Wine – they sent around YES I said SENT around a Dixie cup of wine . . that you had to pass to your neighbor (which means EVERYONE has to touch your cup) of cheap horrible, box wine! Yes, box wine! What happened to the wine tasting!
    Next came the desert – once again in a Dixie cup which we have yet to figure it out what was in the cup . . . oh and if I did not tell you we have to pass it to our neighbor as well.
    While the moving is playing on the screen people are yelling, “I didn’t get any”, “send some back here” and my favorite part of the event was the CONSTANT requests yelled during the movie!
    You may never post this, but I feel it is important that I tell you I will NEVER use your company again.
    Lou of Chicago

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"If you're really a prince, I'll marry you..."

Weddings & Babies... Weddings & Babies...

A Forgiving Heart