Give Thanks

I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that's in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute. - Dr. Maya Angelou 

Sometimes you have to show people that they are appreciated... To let them know that what they are doing, their presence, input and support are all noticed...
I love writing down my thoughts and sharing them with my followers.  Table for One could not exist without you!  So for those of you who have read only one post... Those of you who have read every single entry... And everyone in between, I truly love and appreciate you for all of your support!
To my friends... Maria, Ashley A., Sheena, and last but not least Brandi I love you!!! I talked to all of you about Table for One when it was just an idea... and all of you told me to GO FOR IT!!! I'm super grateful for your support, honesty and encouragement because without you I would've never had the guts to do this!! So thanks!
Thanks to my family, who reads my blog weekly (even when you don't want to)… I'm grateful! To my mother who believes I am the best writer in the world... You are appreciated.
For my guest writers: Nakita, Michele and Brandi your input was much needed, so thanks a bunch for taking time out of your very busy schedules to write excellent posts for Table for One...
Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it. - Ralph Marston
With all my heart, Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"If you're really a prince, I'll marry you..."

Weddings & Babies... Weddings & Babies...

A Forgiving Heart