Breathe Easy

Unwinding after work on my couch is one of my favorite times. It’s not very often that I get to just sit still. So when I can, it’s me, the couch, and the television. The other day, I was watching one of my favorite shows, “So You Think You Can Dance”, a show that allows the top dancers in the country to compete for a title.

What I love about the show is that it allows viewers to see dancers and choreographers in rehearsal and learn the concepts behind the routines. As I watched, the choreographer explained that the routine was about a couple who was so in love that it took their breath away. What?!? Now, that’s LOVE!

I want some of that…

That stuff that gives you butterflies… I think I’ve been there before, once before, but now I’m ready for it for real and I want it to last. Dating is fun, not having time to get too serious with anyone because everything is all in fun. And yes, don’t get me wrong, I am having fun but…

I want some of that…

Some of my friends and family have it; I’ve seen it first-hand. But what’s for them isn’t necessarily for me. I learned to stop comparing what others have to what I have, a while ago. And no matter how hard I try to stop myself, I can’t help it…

I want some of that…

LOVE!

Not just someone/anyone to love, but that person who will “take my breath away”.  I know I often speak of my current “fun” dating life and it is fun…But every now and then, I turn into the hopeless romantic who wants that, “knock me out of the park”, “can’t live without”, “so amazing”, “take your breath away” kind of love. Yep, I AM READY!

But what does that mean?!? Just because I am ready, doesn’t mean that someone else is… I can’t just point my finger at the cute guy in the grocery store or the handsome man walking down the street and make him fall in love with me. So, what’s a girl to do?!?

Well, I’m not going to sit at home and watch love stories on TV, that’ll drive me ALL THE WAY crazy! LOL…I’ll just continue to date, work on myself, and live my life!

 It’s coming… My love… Guess I just have to breathe easy until he comes and takes my breath away…

Table for One please…  Learning to have some fun... Love me or leave me alone...

BACK TO HAPPY TIP: Don't take everything in live SO seriously... Learn to have fun it'll make you happy!

Comments

  1. What I love about my situation is my husband took my breath away at a time I wasn't even looking or thinking about love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"If you're really a prince, I'll marry you..."

Weddings & Babies... Weddings & Babies...

A Forgiving Heart