If you ask me, I'm Ready!



As I look at this picture, I see more of myself than the normal person would.  This feather is not only beautiful, but it is free, detached, and open to vast opportunities.  It’s open to go anywhere.  It has no boundaries… This feather is me.

I am so super excited for my future… As 2013 approaches, I am so excited for what’s in store for me as I, like this feather, am ready for anything…ready to see the fruits of my labor.  I am excited.  Open.  Eager.  Optimistic.

This feather inspires me…this feather gives me a better outlook.  You may see something completely different.  I am grateful for my perception.  Stay tuned…

Table for one please… If you ask me, I’m ready!  Love me or leave me alone…

BACK TO HAPPY TIP:  If I can find hope in a single feather, you can find hope somewhere.  Stay positive, optimistic, and prayerful.  It’s coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"If you're really a prince, I'll marry you..."

Weddings & Babies... Weddings & Babies...

A Forgiving Heart