The Day of Never Before

Today, 12/12/12, the day of never before...  This is a once in a lifetime day!  I, along with several other people, am very excited and doing awesome things!  Some people are making wishes, others starting new ventures… and then there are the people who are living as if this day is nothing special!

How many opportunities do you get to celebrate for nothing at all?  I, for one, like to take days like these… you know, the abnormal ones, and create something special!  I just like to have a reason to celebrate, smile, and enjoy myself!  To be honest with you, I didn’t give it much thought until midnight…

Yesterday was quite a doozy for me…work was stressful, the day was long, and I couldn’t get through it fast enough.  For some reason, I was concentrating on some feedback I received a while ago and it was truly eating away at me. 

It’s weird though, because I was feeling down for the entire day and then at midnight, I was given a reason to smile, a few reasons…more than enough to make me forget about the insignificant situation that had me down. 

I'm a firm believer that we speak things into existence and a couple of weeks ago I wrote this:


This post was about still trying to find my worth and my purpose… Understanding that people seeing greatness in you doesn't necessarily mean that you see it in yourself!  I was/am there!  But after a while of complaining and searching and trying to understand, I've given up!  Not in the way you think.  I've just decided to stand still, because instead of taking the good, I always seem to take the bad.  I can receive 100,000 compliments and take the one criticism and let it destroy my confidence.  I've been there for a little over a week… I let someone's misconception of who I am, put a dent in my character and take a piece of my confidence.

Then a little after midnight, like a beacon of light in darkness... Trumpets in silence... An overabundance of reasons that I AM ENOUGH began to slap me in the face!

I like to think of today, 12/12/12, as the day of never before!  The day that I am taking control of my worth and living IN IT!  The day that what I say GOES!  The day that I am MORE THAN ENOUGH!  No more, faking it til I make it… I am GREAT!  I am CONFIDENT!  I am influential and powerful beyond measure!



I’m not sure how you will make this day special but DO IT!!  THIS type of day doesn’t come very often… So have fun with it… Why not?

Table for one please… FINDING reasons to smile… Love me or leave me alone!

BACK TO HAPPY TIP: Even if you have to make up ways to smile… DO IT! Be happy… For no reason at all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"If you're really a prince, I'll marry you..."

Weddings & Babies... Weddings & Babies...

The BEST OF Table 4 One: The MILK and The HONEY